621 out of 1,344 passed the Physician Licensure Examination (Complete, Finals and Finals with Prelims) , according to the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The examination was given by the Board of Medicine this February 2010. There are about One (1) out of 11 who passed the Preliminary Examinations.
The results were released three (3) working days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration and membership to Philippine Medical Association (PMA) will start on Tuesday, March 2, 2010 and not later than Friday, March 5, 2010.
* Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
* Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
* 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
* 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
* 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and
* 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2010-2013.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees will be held on Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Plenary Hall of the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC), Roxas Blvd., Manila.
Congratulations to all those who passed the Physician Board Exam.
Other related articles you may like: