Do you need to apply for a new passport or renewing your old passport but too busy to personally apply for it? No need to worry. The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) has already come up with new easier and faster ways to get a new passport or renew old passport. There are now several ways of applying for a new passport or renewing your old passport.
Ways of Applying for a passport:
- Personal Application. You need to line up at the DFA office and battle the heat of the sun or rain fall.
- E-passport Appointment System. This is for busy people who cannot afford to queue. An online service from the DFA. To avail of this service, visit e-passport appointment system web site.
- Express Passport Delivery. If you want your passport to be delivered right at your doorstep, then this is for you. This is an online service assistance from Pilipinas Teleserv, accredited partner of DFA. A courier will pick-up your application requirements, then set you up for an appearance date at the DFA without queuing, and then you just have to wait for the passport to be delivered right at your specified address. To avail of this service, please visit the Pilipinas Teleserv Website.
Other related articles you may like:
Do you know that you can run Google Talk without any limit, if, you set its multiple instance capability? It is very easy to setup your laptop or pc to enable multiple instances for Google Talk. It is much easier, than setting mutiple instances of Yahoo Messenger. Here are the steps:
This is my 100th article in this site and it was not easy to come up with a topic for this special post. I really wanted to make this article special and helpful to my readers. With this idea in mind, I decided to write my own experience on how I was able to get traffic in this website without spending money on advertisements and other promotional activities.
There are times that new USB external hard disk cannot be seen by a pc or laptop. To fix this, follow these steps:
- Click Start button at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Type diskmgmt.msc at the search programs and files input box.
- Press Enter to display the Disk Management Window.
- Right click on the box that represents your new USB external drive in the Disk Management Window.
- Select Change Drive Letter and Paths…
- Click Add.
- Enter the desired drive letter you want for your new drive.
- Click Ok and your computer will now be able to detect your new external drive.
These steps will work in Windows Vista and Windows 7.