Georges St. Pierre has conquered Josh Koscheck via unanimous decision in the Welterweight Division of UFC 124. He thus retained the title of being the undisputed Welterweight Champion of the world. All three judges have scored the bout 50-45 all for Georges St. Pierre.
Complete UFC 124 bout results:
- Georges St. Pierre defeats Josh Koscheck via Unanimous Decision
- Stefan Struve defeats Sean McCorkle via TKO (Strikes) Round 1
- Mac Danzig defeats Joe Stevenson via KO (Strikes) Round 1
- Thiago Alves defeats John Howard via Unanimous Decision
- Jim Miller defeats Charles Oliveira via Submission (Kneebar) Round 1
- Dan Miller def. Joe Doerksen via Split Decision
- Mark Bocek def. Dustin Hazelett via submission (triangle) in round 1
- Sean Pierson def. Matt Riddle via Unanimous Decision
- John Makdessi def. Pat Audinwood via Unanimous Decision
- Jesse Bongfeldt and Rafael Natal fight to a draw
- Ricardo Almeida def. T.J. Grant via Unanimous Decision
The culminating event of UFC 124 is between Sean McCorkle and Stefan Struve.
The bout ended with Stefan Struve taking a TKO victory over Sean McCorkle in the first round.
Struve, 22, has raised his MMA record to 25-4. The 34 year-old McCorkle has dropped his MMA record to 10-1.
Are you looking for the complete results of UFC 121 held at Honda Center, Anaheim, California?
It’s official, Cain Velasquez defeated Brock Lesnar via a first-round TKO in the main event of UFC 121.
Here is the complete Official Results UFC 121 results:
Cain Velasquez beats Brock Lesnar via first-round TKO
Jake Shields beats Martin Kampmann via split decision
Diego Sanchez beats Paulo Thiago via unanimous decision
Matt Hamill beats Tito Ortiz via unanimous decision
Brendan Schaub beats Gabriel Gonzaga via unanimous decision
Spike TV Preliminary Bouts
Court McGee beats Ryan Jensen via submission (arm triangle)
Tom Lawlor beats Patrick Côté via unanimous decision
Unaired Preliminary Bouts
Daniel Roberts beats Mike Guymon via submission (anaconda choke)
Sam Stout beats Paul Taylor via split decision
Chris Camozzi def. Dong Yi Yang via split decision
Jon Madsen beats Gilbert Yvel via first-round TKO
These results were taken from MMAfighting.com.