Facebook is a popular social networking website owned by Facebook, Inc. Facebook applications has been the reason for the the popularity of the website. These facebook applications are categorized into: Business, Education, Entertainment, Friends & Family, Games, Just For Fun, Lifestyle, Sports, and Utilities. The Games category of the facebook applications has been the most popular so far. Each of the facebook applications in the games category has at least 16,000,000 monthly active users. Almost everyone, irregardless of age, sex, and status has been hooked up with the different facebook applications. These facebook applications has been a by-word and a way of life for just about everyone, globally. Some has admitted to being addicted to these facebook applications. Most office employees, and students either sleeps late in the night or wakes up in the middle of the night or even early in the morning just to open these facebook applications. A joke has already circulated that the Philippines has been experiencing flooding these days because they are only willing to plant in facebook applications‘ Farmville. Facebook applications developer Zynga has undoubtedly produced several topnotch and popular facebook applications. The following list, features the top ten facebook applications as of this posting based on monthly active users according to the facebook applications directory:
- Farmville by Zynga – 69,502,265 users/mo.
- Causes by Causes – 33,848,999 users/mo.
- Café World by Zynga – 30,996,350 users/mo.
- Happy Aquarium by CrowdStar – 27,398,226 users/mo.
- Mafia Wars by Zynga – 27,006,790 users/mo.
- Pet Society by Playfish – 21,525, 670 users/mo.
- Texas HoldEm Poker by Zynga – 19,855,020 users/mo.
- YoVille by Zynga – 18,997,666 users/mo.
- Farm Town by SlashKey – 18,408,738 users/mo.
- FamilyLink.com(formerly We’re Related) by FamilyLink.com – 18,302, 305 users/mo.
To all facebook applications fans-Play On! Enjoy!
According to its website http://wave.google.com, Google Wave is an online tool for real-time communication and collaboration. A wave can be both a conversation
and a document where people can discuss and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more.