British actor, Andrew Garfield, has finally got into his Spiderman costume. He did a lot of yoga and pilates before he was able to wear the Spiderman suit.
The 27-year-old Garfield revealed that wearing the Spiderman costume is nothing short of a dream come true. He began shooting for the movie last December 2010.
Here is part of Andrew Garfield’s statement on his Spiderman role:
I feel like a kid in my pajamas. I can only say how it feels and it feels pretty special. It feels like a dream realized and a fantasy realized. I don’t take it lightly and I feel incredibly lucky that I get to wear spandex for the next few months.
To make it authentic. To make the character live and breathe in a new way. The audience already has a relationship with many different incarnations of the character. I do, as well. I’m probably going to be the guy in the movie theater shouting abuse at myself. But I have to let that go. No turning back. And I wouldn’t want to.
Teresa Scanlan of Nebraska, at the age of 17, has captured the Miss America Pageant 2011 crown. The 2011 Miss America competition was held at the Planet Hollywood casino-resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. Miss Nebraska Teresa Scanlan won a $50,000 scholarship and the crown as Miss America 2011.
Scanlan won from among 52 other young and beautiful women across the United States. Scanlan was able to get the nod of the star-studded panel of judges that included “The View” panelist Joy Behar, “Desperate Housewives” creator Marc Cherry, “Dancing With the Stars” professional Tony Dovolani, “Taxi” actress Marilu Henner, Miss America 1990 Dr. Debbye Turner Bell, shoe designer Taryn Rose and country music singer Mark Wills.
Margaret Gorman from the Washington District of Columbia, won at the age of 15 in 1921.
Karylle, currently linked with Yanny Yuzon’s brother Yael, goes sexy with his pictorial with a Costa Rican model for her new Broadway musical entitled, “The Light at the Piazza.”
The daughter of Zsa Zsa Padilla is only wearing a chemise in the pictorial. Karylle is playing the role of a woman who havent experience being in love. The sexy image of Karylle has raised the level of the character in the musical.
Karylle admitted in an interview by local entertainment news that she is in a relationship with Yael Yuzon. She reportedly went on vacation in Palawan together with Yael.
Yanny Yuzon is a member of popular band Pupil, while his brother Yael is a member of Spongecola.
Here is part of Karylle‘s interview:
[He's' very brave, very sweet... I think iyon iyong winning quality niya na best friends kami.
He wrote me a book... to be published. It's a children's book.
The 36th Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) Best Picture goes to Ang Tanging Ina Mo (Last Na To!) by Ai-ai de las Alas, while, Rosario and RPG Metanioa came in second and third respectively. Ai-ai de las Alas also won the Best Actress Award with Dolphy of Father Jejemon as Best Actor in the recently concluded MMFF 2010 at the Meralco Theater in Pasig City on December 26, 2010. The 36th MMFF Gabi ng Parangal or MMFF 2010 was hosted by Richard, Raymond and Ruffa Gutierrez.
Ang Tanging Ina Mo (Last Na To!) dominated the MMFF 2010 awards night, by also taking home the Best Director Award for Wenn V Deramas. It bested seven other movies that include: Rosario, RPG: Metanoia, Super Inday and the Magic Bibe, Shake Rattle & Roll XII, Dalaw, Father Jejemon, and Si Agimat at si Enteng Kabisote. The second most successful film in the 2010 MMFF is Rosario, a joint production by Studio 5 and Cinemabuhay International. Third in the list is RPG Metanioa by Ambient Production and Star Cinema.
Here is the complete list of MMFF 2010 winners:
- Best Actress – Ai-ai de las alas (Ang Tanging Ina Mo Last Na To!)
- Best Supporting Actress – Eugene Domingo (Ang Tanging Ina Mo Last Na To!)
- Best Actor: Dolphy (Father Jejemon)
- Best Supporting Actor – (Rosario)
- Best Picture – Ang Tanging Ina (Last Na To!)
- Best Story – Mel Del Rosario (Ang Tanging Ina Mo Last Na To)
- Best Director – Wenn V Deramas (Ang Tanging Ina Mo Last Na To!)
- Best Cinematography – Carlo Mendoza (Rosario)
- 2nd Best Picture -Rosario
- 3rd Best Picture RPG Metanoia
- Gatpuno Cultural Award – RosariQuezon City’s Special Citation for Gender Sensitive movie – RPG Metanoia
- Winner of Gender Sensitivity Award – Ang Tanging Ina Mo Last na To!
- Best Festival Float – Rosario
- Best Editing – John Wong (Rosario)
- Best Visual Effects – Rico Guttierez (Si Agimat at si Enteng Kabisote)
- Best Make-up – Nestor Dayao, and group (Si Agimat at Si Enteng Kabisote)
- Best Independent Film – Presa
- Best Child Performer – Zyril Manabat (Ang Tanging Ina Mo Last na to)
- Best Production Design – Joey Luna (Rosario)
- Best Theme Song – Kaya Mo (RPG Metanoia)
- Best Musical Score – Jesse Lazatin for (Ang Tanging Ina Mo, Last na to!)
- Best Sound Recording – Ditoy Aguila (Super Inday and the Magic Bibe) and Ambient Media (RPG Metanoia)
- Face of the Night – Bong Revilla Jr.
- Female Face of the Night – Sam Pinto
- Best Dressed Male Celebrity – Dennis Trillo
- Best Dressed Female Celebrity – Jennelyn Mercado
Sexy siren Cristine Reyes is fuming mad as she tweets Kapamilya Drama Princess Sarah Geronimo. Earlier, it was reported by some blog sites that Cristine Reyes is very angry with Bea Alonso. It turned out however that Cristine‘s tweets on her Twitter account is for Sarah.
It is not clear yet what made Cristine so angry with Sarah. Bea Alonso and Sarah Geronimo are both mainstay hosts of ABS-CBN‘s ASAP XV.
Here is a screenshot of the spicy tweets of Cristine Reyes posted on her Twitter account @PilyangSweet: