There are many characters that we sometimes need in our documents but are not readily available from the keyboard. Most of this characters includes currency symbols, copyright mark, and other special symbols. Windows has a Character Map program that lets users of Document applications insert special characters and symbols in their documents. A character map shows all characters and symbols for a specific font. How to do this? Follow these simple steps: Read the rest of this entry »
Twitter is a very popular internet service that lets its users post messages up to 140 characters and send it to his followers(subscribers). The Twitter post was limited to 140 characters to maintain its compatibility to mobile phones Short Message Service(SMS).
Here are Twitter‘s special commands and how they are used.
- @username – Make a public reply to tweet made by the user noted being after the @ sign.
- D username / DM username- Make a direct message to a specific user.
- RT @username – To retweet or to repost a tweet and places the original tweeter‘s username.
- ON username or OFF username – To turn on/off notifications for mobile phones. Using QUIT and STOP will cut off text messages from Twitter.
- FOLLOW username or LEAVE username – To have the capability to see and stop seeing the tweets of a user. This does not mean that the user is permanently removed from your list.
- WHOIS username – Shows little information about a particular user.
- GET username – Retrieves a specific user’s recent tweet.
- STATS – Shows on top the number of followers and being followed by a user
Most software development company claims that they give free downloads of their software. Downloading these free software however, does not always come free after all. Software that are downloaded can come in the following types:
Up to this time, I can safely say that no one has the perfect answer on how to really generate money online. Can we really make money online by blogging? Yes! A lot of bloggers has been very successful in making a living out of blogging. Can we really make money online Read the rest of this entry »
When you install Windows 7 Beta and RC version, you will notice the Windows 7 Watermark on the bottom right corner of your desktop. It is quite embarrassing to let others see that you are using a test version of Windows 7. So how to remove this watermark? Follow these steps: