American Music Awards 2011 Artist of the Year winner is two-time awardee Taylor Swift. The 39th Annual AMA night had several notable performances from different artists, on Sunday, November 20, 2011 at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles.
Below is the complete list of American Music Awards 2011 winners.
- Artist of the Year – Taylor Swift
- Pop/Rock Music
- Favorite Male Artist – Bruno Mars
- Favorite Female Artist – Katy Perry
- Favorite Band, Duo or Group – Maroon 5
- Favorite Album – Adele, “21″
- Sprint New Artist of the Year – Hot Chelle Rae
- Country Music
- Favorite Female Artist – Taylor Swift
- Favorite Album – Taylor Swift, “Speak Now”
- Favorite Band, Duo or Group – Lady Antebellum
- Rap/Hip-Hop Music
- Favorite Artist – Nicki Minaj
- Favorite Album – Nicki Minaj, “Pink Friday”
- Soul/R&B Music
- Favorite Female Artist – Beyonce
- Favorite Album – Rihanna, “Loud”
- Latin Music
- Favorite Artist – Jennifer Lopez
Nicki Minaj performed “Turn Me On” with David Guetta and her hit single “Superbass” before receiving her hip-hop music award of the night.
211112195947 by YardieGoals
Other notable performances came from Chris Brown (“All Black” and “Say It With Me”), Enrique with Ludacris (“Tonight (I’m Lovin You)”).
21111222851 by YardieGoals