Are you wondering why your experiencing a fluctuating Google AdSense income? Are you having problems figuring out how Google AdSense put on high-paying Ads related to your articles? Well, Google AdSense has finally explained its Ad Auction through its Inside AdSense site.
Ad Auction, one of the main reasons for the fluctuating Google AdSense income, has long been a guessing game for all web publishers. However, Google AdSense has become more transparent these days and is now willing to share information about the Ad Auction and how specific ad prices are calculated. If you want to learn things about Ad Auction, watch the Introduction to the Ad Auction Video of Hal Varian, Google AdSense chief economist or visit the Google AdSense Help Center.
So how do publishers ensure that maximum earnings can be attained in Google AdSense? Arlene Lee of Inside Adsense team shared some effective tips to increase the amount of
competition among advertisers on publishers’ articles, thus, increasing their Google AdSense income.
Here are some tips on how to maximize your Google AdSense income:
- Post original and high quality content.
- Use Google Analytics to determine which content generates maximum income and to identify premium locations on your page.
- Use advertiser friendly formats on your pages, preferably the 300×250 medium rectangle.
- Ensure that ad positions are placed on premium locations on your page.
- Try to rotate your ads in different locations to find the optimum ads location while ensuring that your layouts will not deceive your readers to commit accidental clicks.
- Use Ad Planner to lead advertisers to your site. The Ad Planner can be used to describe and categorize your content so that advertisers can easily see your ad units and its locations.
- Read Part I and Part II of Inside AdSense blog post entitled ‘Diagnosing Revenue Fluctuations‘.
Check this site in the future for more additional information in maximizing your Google AdSense income.