Cherry Mobile Trident Q300At last, I need not bring two phones everyday! After over a week of searching and waiting for the stocks to arrive, I finally got hold of the triple SIM mobile phone-Cherry Mobile Trident Q300.

When I read the blog post of Yuga of YugaTech about this Cherry Mobile Trident Q300, I immediately went to the Cherry Mobile Store at SM City Batangas.  Unfortunately, the sales lady told me that they have run out of stock and they don’t know when the new stocks will arrive.  Same is true at SM City Lipa.  Luckily today, when I inquire if the Cherry Mobile Trident has arrived, the sales lady smilingly replied affirmatively. Whew! I got excited. smiley

I got my new Cherry Mobile Trident Q300 for Php6,490.  I added Php290 for a 2Gb SanDisk memory card(very unfortunate that no memory card is included in the package).  Herewith are the initial information that I can share about this Cherry Mobile Trident Q300 as I am still trying to go through all its features.

Cherry Mobile Trident Q300 Features

• Analog TV with Recording
  • Touchpad Navigation
  • 3,000 Phonebook Entries
  • Triple SIM / Triple Standby
  • QWERTY Keypad
  • Wire-Free FM with Record
  • G-Sensor
  • Document Viewer (Excel & Word)
  • Bluetooth 2.0
  • WiFi
  • Bluetooth

Cherry Mobile Trident Q300 Specifications

• Quad Band: 850/900/1800/1900
  • 262K QVGA TFT, 2.46 inches
  • 2 Megapixel Main Camera with Flash
  • MicroSD up to 4GB

Check this site in the future for more features on this triple SIM mobile phone, Cherry Mobile Trident Q300.

Comments

1. 1
    urot // July 21st, 2010 at 10:14 pm

It’s been four days now and am satisfied with my Cherry Mobile Trident Q300.

WiFi, and other features are cool…

2. 2
    M Islam // July 24th, 2010 at 3:39 am

can you please upload some good quality photos of the phone and its all side view. also please add some phone display interface view like the menu, option, opera mini 5 open page etc… so people will like your post and will inspire to buy the phone. I am also thinking about the getting the phone, but I live in Bangladesh so can’t get one now, however I will come phillipines next month for some business purpose, will buy it then. By the way, can you please confirm me what sims are supported, i mean does it support cdma or all 3 sims are gsm only???

3. 3
    urot // August 9th, 2010 at 9:37 pm

this triple sim Cherry Mobile Trident mobile phone has good features. fast java applications. browsing is fast with the pre-loaded opera mini browser. never encountered any problem. nice to have this Q300 for a very affordable price of P6,490

4. 4
    MG // September 9th, 2010 at 10:34 pm

Is mini opera downloadable for this unit Cherry Mobile Trident Q300.

5. 5
    NOEL UNSON // September 20th, 2010 at 10:41 am

HI. I READ ABOUT THE NEGATIVE FEED BACKS REGARDING THE TRIDENT.. WHICH MAKES ME EVEN MORE HESITANT TO BUY IT.. ON TOP OF MY INITIAL DOUBTS LIKE THE INTERFACE OR ITS USER FRIENDLINESS.. (NOTHING CAN BEAT NOKIA WHEN IT COMES TO THIS.) HOWEVER ALONG THE WAY WHILE READING THESE FEED BACKS READ THAT THOSE IMPERFECTIONS OR FLAWS HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED AT. I JUST WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU REGARDING THE LATEST UPDATE OF TRIDENT… I HOPE YOU CAN TELL ME PERSONALLY OVER MY EMAIL.. AND IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO SEND ME A PRINT OF THE USER’S MANUAL.. I CAN’T WAIT TO OWN THE TRIDENT NOW.. PLEASE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU.. I’LL CHECK MY E-MAIL FOR YOUR REPLY. THANKS.

6. 6
    juan totree // October 22nd, 2010 at 8:25 am

Trident Q300 may have the tiple sim feature and on top of that it has cool functions, well how about the battery’s life span? do they have phone batteries that could last for at least 7 days on stand by mode?

7. 7
    ike reyes // October 30th, 2010 at 10:37 pm

got mine yesterday (it now goes for 5,780). havent run into the rumored glitches. ran its wifi for about an hour at sm bacolod. havent charged yet after more than 24 hours, and i used my pldt landline on its 3rd slot extensively this am.

8. 8
    John Solonomi // December 17th, 2010 at 2:32 am

We have the Q300 Tri SIM phone at our website for $109.

We also have the first Quad SIM phone with WiFi, the T1!