The influential Iglesia ni Cristo leader Eduardo Manalo has officially endorsed Liberal Party presidential bet Senators Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III and vice-pesidential bet Manuel “Mar” Roxas II.
The INC leaders announcement was done through the “palibot liham” which was distributed during its Wednesday’s worship service at the INC central temple in Quezon City.
The INC leader also endorsed the following senatorial candidates:
- Muntinlupa Rep. Rozzano “Ruffy” Biazon
- Sen. Ramon “Bong” Revilla Jr.
- Sen. Pia Cayetano
- Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago
- Sen. Franklin Drilon
- Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile
- Sen. Jose “Jinggoy” Estrada
- Bukidnon Rep. Teofisto “TG” Guingona
- Sen. Manuel “Lito” Lapid
- Ilocos Norte Rep. Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr.
- former Sen. Ralph Recto
- former Sen. Vicente “Tito” Sotto III.
The letter also endorses the candidacy of re-electionist Quezon City Rep. Matias Defensor Jr., mayoralty candidate Herbert Bautista and vice-mayoralty candidate Maria Josefina Belmonte.