Are you looking for Jovinatics | Official Jovit Baldivino Fans Club? Do you want to be a Jovinatics? Jovit Baldivino has certainly won the hearts of a lot of people. Last night, this little boy from Batangas revealed that he already has a fans club named, Jovinatics.
Jovit Baldovino is a humble 16 year old from Marilag, Batangas, who grew up from a simple family. Jovit overwhelmingly qualified for the Grand Finals of Pilipinas Got Talent. Jovit received an astounding 80% of the total text and online votes. The other 20% were shared by five other 1st batch Semi Finalist who competed last Saturday. During his Semi Final performance, Jovit rendered the song “Carrie“, originally sang by Europe. One of the judges, Kris Aquino, described Jovit as the male version of Charice Pempengco, known to be as an International Singing Sensation, International Young Diva and Youtube Sensation.
Jovinatics is a group of fans who supports Jovit Baldovino in his quest for the top purse of 2 Million Pesos in the reality talent search, Pilipinas Got Talent.