One of the most common problems that Filipino voters encounter on the day of election is getting lost in the polling place. Most voters either forget their precint number or they don’t have their voter’s ID with them. To assist Filipino voters, the Commission on Elections (COMELEC) provided an online tool wherein voters can verify the existing voting precint where a specific voter is listed or registered.
How to check or verify a voters polling place and precint number online:
- Using your internet browser go to http://www.comelec.gov.ph/precinctfinder/precinctfinder.aspx or just click this: COMELEC Precint Finder.
- Type your First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name.
- Choose Month of Birth, Day of Birth, and Year of Birth.
- Then click Find Now button.
- The screen should show something like the following:
December 21, 1978
March 20, 2009
You can now print or write the info to serve as your guide in going to your specified polling precint. Those who registered only last December 21, 22, 23, 28 and 29, 2009, will not be able to find their registration here.