Facebook is a very popular social networking web site, and still getting more popular. This also suggests that Facebook is a popular source of traffic for any website. Traffic as everyone knows translates into money online. But how is this possible?
- Building a network of friends can certainly drive a lot of traffic to your website by including the URL of your site in your Facebook profile.
- All your friends can see your message feeds posted on your wall. You can post on your wall, links to your new articles. It’s like having loyal customers trying to buy products from your store every now and then.
- Try to attract new friends in your Facebook account by providing service, like giving tips and tricks for Facebook applications, especially on popular games.
- You can also create a group that relates to your own website. You can send announcements in one go to all members of your group.
- Try to interact as frequent as possible to other Facebook users and recommend links to your site as necessary.
- Watch out for the hot topic that people are discussing on Facebook. This can be part of your keyword discovery process for SEO.
- Build your reputation with Facebook users by providing additional information to help in some of the discussions or questions.
- Promote your site on Facebook through advertising. As of posting, the number of Facebook unique visitors, is already one third of what Google gets. As shown from the graph on top from Compete.
Take advantage of Facebook’s user friendlines and wider acceptance as a great social network. Build your network now and grow your traffic endlessly.
Other related articles you may like:
- Online Money Using Google Buzz
- Getting Traffic Through Link Building
- Make Money Online
- SEO Discussions and Tips