Valentine’s Day Messages

Friday, January 29th, 2010 | MISCELLANEOUS with 11 Comments

The season of the hearts is just around the corner.  With lots of communication media we have now, I wonder if people still buy valentine  cards.  Very common greetings, now comes in ecards online that are free, animated and can be personalized.  Maybe a lot of us may just send our valentine greetings through text messages.  For sure telecommunication networks will be flooded by Valentine text messages.  Social networking sites, such as Facebook, Friendster, MySpace, Twitter will definitely be very busy handling these hearts greetings.  Others might just use the internet instant messengers to send their Valentine messages.  And still, their is the old reliable email.

Anyway you want to extend your greetings, I would like to share some Valentine message templates I received through my mobile phone and shared by friends during the past years:

• It takes more than lace and ribbons And lovely verses too, To make a Valentine thats nice enough for you. It takes a world of special thoughts tucked into every line and thats exactly what you’ll find inside this valentine.
  • If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
  • The Beauty of our love is the constant togetherness we share, whether we are in the presence of each other, or even apart.  And that’s what makes our love so special and warm and rare.  Happy Valentine’s Day Sweetheart!
  • Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again.
  • Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.
  • You have showed me a new world, One filled with laughte and fun, With new experiences waiting to happen, The excitement has just begun.  Your love is so important to me, Something I cherish and hold dear, And will for time after time, With each passing year. Happy Valentine’s Day.
  • If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest.

If you have other valentine greetings in your website that you want to share, please feel free to exchange links with me and I will post them below.

Other Valentines Text Messages:

Comments

1. 1
    May Shella // February 9th, 2010 at 9:30 am

Hi Alex, na link ko na iyong post mo.

2. 2
    urot // February 9th, 2010 at 8:09 pm

tnx shella. God bless

3. 3
    eRLyN // February 11th, 2010 at 2:36 pm

thanks for sharing :)

4. 4
    barton2010 // February 12th, 2010 at 3:58 pm

“If your sweetheart forgets you on Valentine’s Day, send ‘em Tay Barton’s TTYN Greeting:

http://www.taybarton.com, its really funny.

5. 6
    Wally // February 13th, 2010 at 4:45 pm

so in love. I can relate even I have no special someone at the moment for these messages. LOL.
    I’ve added you already in my blog roll. ty

6. 7
    Melatonin Supplement · // November 4th, 2010 at 2:50 pm

during Valentines Day, i always give my girlfriend some roses collection for her to enjoy ::

7. 8
    Wire Gauge // December 3rd, 2010 at 11:25 pm

during valentines day, i always give my girlfriend a very warm hug that she enjoys `*:

8. 9
    dancewithshie // February 10th, 2011 at 7:18 pm

thanks for sharing this…sesend ko to kay boyfie ehehehe :)

9. 10
    Bertie Sangren // April 20th, 2011 at 9:42 am

I precisely wanted to thank you so much once again. I do not know the things I might have followed without those hints revealed by you relating to this problem. It was a very intimidating condition for me personally, nevertheless considering this specialised approach you managed it made me to weep for joy. Extremely happier for this information and thus wish you know what a great job your are providing teaching some other people thru your blog. Most likely you have never come across all of us.

10. 11
    Chalmers // September 15th, 2011 at 12:49 pm

I simply wanted to leave a quick comment to talk about your blog was wonderful. I stumbled upon it on yahoo seek right after experiencing lots of other information that was not likely related. I believed I would find this much sooner thinking about how very good the content is.

Trackbacks