The season of the hearts is just around the corner. With lots of communication media we have now, I wonder if people still buy valentine cards. Very common greetings, now comes in ecards online that are free, animated and can be personalized. Maybe a lot of us may just send our valentine greetings through text messages. For sure telecommunication networks will be flooded by Valentine text messages. Social networking sites, such as Facebook, Friendster, MySpace, Twitter will definitely be very busy handling these hearts greetings. Others might just use the internet instant messengers to send their Valentine messages. And still, their is the old reliable email.
Anyway you want to extend your greetings, I would like to share some Valentine message templates I received through my mobile phone and shared by friends during the past years:
- It takes more than lace and ribbons And lovely verses too, To make a Valentine thats nice enough for you. It takes a world of special thoughts tucked into every line and thats exactly what you’ll find inside this valentine.
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
- The Beauty of our love is the constant togetherness we share, whether we are in the presence of each other, or even apart. And that’s what makes our love so special and warm and rare. Happy Valentine’s Day Sweetheart!
- Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again.
- Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.
- You have showed me a new world, One filled with laughte and fun, With new experiences waiting to happen, The excitement has just begun. Your love is so important to me, Something I cherish and hold dear, And will for time after time, With each passing year. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest.
If you have other valentine greetings in your website that you want to share, please feel free to exchange links with me and I will post them below.