If you are going out on vacation during long holidays like Christmas break, then, you should be well prepared. To avoid inconveniences along the trip, maybe you should consider the following tips:
- If you will be using your own car, then, have it checked first by a mechanic. Have your car undergo a thorough check-up before your trip. Ensure that you bring along all your car tools . Check the tire pressure along the way from time to time.
- If you will be travelling at night, or you anticipate that a long drive will cause you to travel at night, then, prepare good flashlight with a new spare batteries.
- Fully charged your mobile phones, camera and other gadgets. Pack your extra batteries and charger.
- Do not forget to bring along your first-aid kit with medicine for headache, stomach ache, allergy and dizziness.
- Head gears are also essential especially if you will be going to the beach.
- Bring several rolls of tissue paper instead of pocket size tissues. Other toiletry kits are also a must for long travel, preferably those with handles so that they can be easily hanged.
- Hand wash or sanitizer is a must especially during a long travel.
- Prepare clothes that need no ironing. Clothes that are multi-purpose are a must such as a sarong which can be worn as a dress, shawl, or skirt and can even be used as a blanket.
- If you are going to the beach, bring along a handy spray with white vinegar. This can be used as an antidote for jelly fish bites.
Have a nice trip. Do not text and drive. Do not drink and drive.
If you have other tips, you may wish to post them below in the comments section.