In this season of giving, a simple text to someone we love or even hate can make a long lasting difference. This Christmas season may be the tipping point for anyone who would spend time to greet someone with a simple text of Merry Christmas. Here is my list of Christmas Messages (specifically from my mobile phone) if you can’t think of a text greeting for anyone you like to greet. I received these messages from my relatives, friends and office mates just recently:
- Joyful Nativity! May you find this season a blessed and quality bonding time with your family. Merry Christmas!
- May this season give you relief for every stress, a sweet song for your heartache, answer for every request, and peace in times of trouble.
- Hope 2010 will be a good year for us with God’s blessing on our jobs and personal endeavors. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you and family and rest of your staff!
- May this season let you find peace within and pass on the love that God has given you.
- Let this season be a solace for every hurt, and light for every dark moments that have come your way.
- When Love is in the Air, there is peace everywhere.
- Promote peace and share happiness!
- Spread love on Christmas Day!
- Don’t give text, just send gifts!
- Always remember that Jesus is the reason for the season. A blessed Christmas to you and your family.
- May our Good Lord continue to bless you and your family with “GIFT” of Good Health, Happy Home and Peace of Mind. Merry Christmas.
- May Joy, Love and Peace be with you and your family this Christmas. God bless.
- Before the clock strikes at 12 let me greet you and your family a Merry Christmas.
- C-hrist H-as R-isen I-n S-pite T-he M-ost A-dverse S-acrifice.
If you have your own list of Christmas text messages on your blog I would love to exchange links with you below this post!
For more text messages:
- Christmas Text Messages by Marhgil
- Christmas Text Messages by Mrs. Macuha
- Christmas Text Messages by Blogkadahan