When you install Windows 7 Beta and RC version, you will notice the Windows 7 Watermark on the bottom right corner of your desktop. It is quite embarrassing to let others see that you are using a test version of Windows 7. So how to remove this watermark? Follow these steps:
- Download the windows watermark removal program.
- Click Save File.
- Choose the location where you want to save the file.
- Click Save.
- Open the location where you save the file.
- Double click the icon of the file.
- Press any key to continue removing the watermark.
- Wait until the update is finish.
- Restart your computer and you will notice that the watermark at the bottom right corner is gone.
Click here to download windows watermark removal program.