A total of 2,257 out of 4,878 passed the Civil Engineer Licensure Examination given this November 2009, according to the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). The exam was given by the Board of Civil Engineering in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi and Tacloban this month. The results were determined in just two (2) working days after the last day of examination.
The new Civil Engineers can register for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration starting December 1, 2009 but not later than December 14, 2009. The following are the requirements for registration:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2009-2012.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony will be held before the Board on December 20, 2009 at 1:30 in the afternoon at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC), CCP Complex, Roxas Blvd., Manila.